People turn to custom shoe insoles for many different reasons. For people who work on their feet for long periods of time, it’s about getting through the day in comfort. Others may be dealing with pain and injury related to a misalignment or imbalance that starts in the foot. Often, if you are considering custom shoe insoles, it’s after trying store-bought inserts without find the relief you’re looking for.
Custom shoe insoles, or even higher quality ready-made insoles, offer several advantages over mass-market products that you find in drugstores or sporting goods stores. To help you better understand these advantages and determine if custom insoles may be right for you, we’ve created the following guide.
What custom shoe insoles can offer wearers
Here’s five main benefits of custom orthotic shoe insoles:
- A personalized fit — Not only are custom insoles fitted to the exact measurements of your feet, but they are also designed to accommodate their structural features, such as high or low arches.
- High quality materials — Custom shoe insoles are generally made from higher quality materials that can provide increased support and cushioning, especially when worn for long periods of time.
- Durability — Because of the higher grade of materials, custom insoles can also be a better investment since they typically last longer and don’t need to be replaced as often.
- Promotes a natural stride — Certain custom insoles, including Biocorrect Custom Orthotics, are designed to work with the natural biomechanics of the foot. This means instead of just blocking symptoms for temporary relief, the right pair of custom insoles can reduce strain on the feet as you move through your day.
- Potential relief for related lower body issues — Many problems in the lower body stem from issues with the stride that put excess pressure on other joints, like the ankles, hips and knees. Custom insoles can address these issues and potentially lower the risk of injuries occurring in other areas.
Biocorrect has custom shoe insoles for a wide range of needs
Biocorrect Custom Orthotics Lab has fully custom and semi-custom orthotics that are made from the highest quality materials and designed by experts with decades of experience addressing biomechanical issues in the lower body. In addition to offering fittings at our office, we also offer the convenience of an at-home custom fitting with our moldable foam impression kit that we can send to you.
To learn more and order your pair today, visit our online store.