We can safely see you!
No referral necessary. *
Welcome to Biocorrect
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply contact us today. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating an orthotic solution that will allow you to return to normal activities as pain-free as possible.
At Biocorrect, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please click on the applicable form below, fill out and submit online.
In-Clinic Visit Intake Form:
Patient Packet (Fill out Online)
Virtual Visit Intake Forms:
Preparing For Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions to discuss at your first visit.
- List symptoms that can be of importance to the Pedorthist.
- Be prepared to discuss past medical history, previous surgeries, treatments, and other important information.
- Please call our office to provide insurance information and our insurance team will verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Our staff will help you navigate the insurance process to better understand your benefits.
- You will meet with our Pedorthist for the initial evaluation.
- During the biomechanical evaluation our Pedorthist will ask questions related to medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us better understand how to address the cause of your symptoms.
- Our Pedorthist will determine if you are in appropriate footwear, discuss footwear options, and provide footwear recommendations.
- Our Pedorthist will communicate expectations to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results.
- It may be necessary to schedule follow up visits.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please ask. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Biocorrect LLC participates with some insurance plans including the following. In addition to our insurance team verifying your benefits, you are also encouraged to check with your insurance plan regarding benefits before your visit with us.
- Workers Compensation
*If we participate with your insurance plan and you have benefits for custom foot orthotics a referral from your physician is necessary for us to bill your insurance.
*If you have an insurance plan that does not offer benefits for custom foot orthotics a referral from your physician is not necessary to schedule an appointment with us.