Scope of Policy
The practices described in this policy refer only to the collection and use of your personal information on our website. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To allow us to meet privacy and security regulatory requirements
- To compile information used for business analysis purposes
In the event that we send an email advertisement to you, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications. Please allow 30 days for us to process your opt-out request. If you choose to opt-out of advertising communications, you may continue to receive emails conforming appointments, product orders, and other business-related emails regarding activities initiated by you.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since your browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other organizations.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
The services on this site are not intended for use by children under the age of 18. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Alliance Physical Therapy Partners and affiliated entities do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do collect information from children under the age of 13 with parental consent, we will not share their personally identifiable information with third parties.
California Privacy Rights
Where applicable, this company complies with the California Consumer Protections Acts (CCPA). In addition to the rights stated within this policy, California residents have the right to:
- Request that covered businesses, and their direct service providers, to delete personal information collected about them. Deletion is not required if the covered business needs the personal information to complete the transaction for which it was collected; to comply with a legal obligation, such as a record retention requirement; to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or to identify and repair errors that impair existing and intended functionality.
- Opt out of the “sale” of their personal information.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their CCPA rights.
Compliance Hotline: 866-647-6414